1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Justine tagged me a couple of weeks ago, but you know, still playing catch-up from all of the traveling. Better late than never, right?
1. When I was 22, I sat at a convention for 7-hours straight getting a smaller tattoo covered up by a much larger one. I don’t like the 2nd one, anymore than I liked the first…but I don’t have to look at it because it’s on my back, so no harm done! 😉
2. I can’t stand to have my Achilles (ankle) touched. It totally gives me the willies.
3. I think Bac-os make a perfectly good snack. They’re neither bacon, nor “O”s. Discuss.
4. Right out of high school I waited tables at Marie Callenders. Before I came in each week, my co-workers used to place bets on what color my hair would be when I walked through the door.
5. I have a small collection of red headed art. I hope eventually, it’ll be a large collection.
6. The weekend trip I’ve most wanted to take since I was 19, is to Salem, Massachusetts. It’s a hard sell to travel companions, though: “Hey, wanna go to ‘Witch Town’ with me?” *insert blank stare response*