1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Justine tagged me a couple of weeks ago, but you know, still playing catch-up from all of the traveling. Better late than never, right?
1. When I was 22, I sat at a convention for 7-hours straight getting a smaller tattoo covered up by a much larger one. I don’t like the 2nd one, anymore than I liked the first…but I don’t have to look at it because it’s on my back, so no harm done! 😉
2. I can’t stand to have my Achilles (ankle) touched. It totally gives me the willies.
3. I think Bac-os make a perfectly good snack. They’re neither bacon, nor “O”s. Discuss.
4. Right out of high school I waited tables at Marie Callenders. Before I came in each week, my co-workers used to place bets on what color my hair would be when I walked through the door.
5. I have a small collection of red headed art. I hope eventually, it’ll be a large collection.
6. The weekend trip I’ve most wanted to take since I was 19, is to Salem, Massachusetts. It’s a hard sell to travel companions, though: “Hey, wanna go to ‘Witch Town’ with me?” *insert blank stare response*
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one that loves to snack on Bac-os! I do it all the time.
I would totally be up for a trip to Salem too! I think it’d be interesting to see everything there. I would almost feel like on of the Ghosthunters.
tell me when you want to go to “witch town” – I’ll make the trip to see mom and dad(who lives in the real witch town, as it’s not Salem as it’s perceived to be) and go play 🙂
I would so go to witch town with you. It’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to go and haven’t been able to sell the hubby on.
I homeschool my kids so maybe I can convince him we have to make the trip for educational purposes. lol
Any time you want to go to Salem, you let me know and I’ll totally go with you. I have relatives there.
No .. seriously! I have an aunt living in the historic part of Salem, in the parsonage of an old stone church. And I’ve been a couple of times. I -love- Salem.
Mine’s up. BTW, I’d take a vacation in Salem over someplace exotic any day. ROAD TRIP!
A girl after my own heart; I have always dreamed about going to Salem and visiting the historic “Witch Trials” town. Did you know that really Salem isn’t where it was, it is really a small town next to it, or so I heard on a documentary.
Wouldn’t it be cool if there was a knitting retreat in Salem! If there ever is, please share 😎
Witch town sounds like a cool trip! I used to read a lot about the Salem witch trials when I was younger. It would be fun to visit.
Karen& Rocky: Yeah, I know that Salem wasn’t where the witch trials in the US actually were. When I was in my late teens/early 20’s, I did a lot of research under the guise that I would someday produce a documentary about the history and my theories surrounding it.
Salem though, I purely want to go for the kitschy souvenirs, psychic readings, haunted houses and tourist-y theatrics. 😉
Dave: You know, if we shoot our next spoof video in Salem, we can call the trip a “business expense”. I can see it now, “Knit Trials: A City Bestitched” 😉
A salem knitting retreat…you know, that ain’t a bad idea. Let me ponder…
You’ll be burned at the stake in Salem just for the bad knitting puns.
Ooh. DH asked me what I wanted to do with some of our vacation time this summer. I said, “Go to Salem.”
I think I’m channeling Vickie. 🙂
If someone wanted to contribute to your red-headed art collection, how would they go about doing so?
Who WOULDN’T want to go to Salem? You need new travel companions!
you know vickie, i live in new england and have NEVER been to salem! however, that is ALL changing next month. i’m finally going. i can’t bear the thought of going in october. way too many people. it’s a bit farther for YOU than me though
by the way, the FIRST ‘witch’ (that can be documented) that was put to death was in my home state of connecticut.
and yes, i’m stregha
I think this all-hollows-eve, we’ll be found in “witch-town”!
Did you know that on Halloween Night you can make reservations to have a Hearse drive you around Salem. They have guided tours that are really cool too.