With just days away until Christmas, I thought it would be fun to re-visit a few, last minute holiday projects! This week on Ask Me Monday, we take a look back at a few episodes from the past, with tutorials on cute ornaments, gift toppers, and super-quick gifts.
See more KP products during “Vic’s Tips” segments of The Knit Show!
- Chunky-weight scrap yarn in colors A & B.
- Size US 11/8 mm needles
- Wool Needle
- Optional: Size US J/6 mm crochet hook
- Scraps Bulky (5) Yarn
- Size US 9/5.5 mm double-pointed needles
- Tapestry needle
- Wine cork
- Hot glue gun
- Optional: sequin or beads
- Approx 40 yds, each super-bulky yarn (6 weight) in colors: A & B
- Knitter’s Pride Size US 17/2 mm, 16″-24″ Ginger Circular Needle (KNIT VERSION ONLY)
- Knitter’s Pride Size 12 mm Ginger Crochet Hook (CROCHET VERSION ONLY)
- Knitter’s Pride Wool Needle