I got the 2008 first quarter schedule in the mail last week and since I was expecting it, seeing the Knitty Gritty time slot made me giggle. For those of you playing along at home, on the west coast, I’ll be on after Last Call with Carson Daily. If we keep the 2am position and go back into production, maybe they’ll let me start having bands on like the other late night shows. 😉
On a different note, I think I might’ve been too vague with my request in the last post about whether or not people are interested in me coming back with a season 2. We really do want your comments and input, so here are a few things that might be helpful to consider when posting here or e-mailing us at: email@example.com:
- Do you think CRL should be left as a solid 7-part series, or do you see it as an on-going show?
- Were you happy with the overall content or would you like to see a change in format (ie. longer/shorter interviews, small projects, a Q&A write-in, more/less commentary by me etc.)
- What guests would you like us to try and have on the show (this season since it was new, I had to rely heavily on having my wonderful friends on in order to fill the spots and gain sponsors, but would love to have a mix of friends and strangers in the future.)
- This season we covered, designing for mags, craft book writing, feminism, eco-crafting, making money with your craft, crafting for the holidays and men who knit. What topics would you find interesting to hear about in the future?
- Any other comments, questions, general outrage?
Thanks, party people!