Poly or Bamboo Stuffing
Sewing Machine & Grey Thread
Fashion Graffiti Fabric Paint Tagger (in either color: Soho, Merge or Taxicab)
- Cut front & back pieces for the head, body, legs, arms & ears (see photo below for examples.)
- Use Fabric Paint Tagger to color in the center of the front ear pieces, and a square on the front body piece. Let dry.
- Use Fabric Marker to draw a robot-y face on front head piece and the frequency modulator line on the body front.
- Using needle & floss, embroider detailing on the body & eyes (optional).
- Sew Robbit together using a top stitch & 1/4″ seam allowance; stuffing all pieces (except the ears) as you go along.