As it happens, sometimes the cake theme you want isn’t readily available at the local party store. This was the case when my son Tristan said he wanted a video game themed birthday. Since we love the old school games as much as the new, I decided that for his class cupcakes what better icon to top each than the pop-culture mainstay, Pac-Man and friends. Using a spreadsheet program on my computer I “drew” my version of the P-man and his ghost-emies; then turned them in to our very own, dessert decor. Here’s how I did it, and you can too!
- Using your favorite photo software, layout images the way you’d like them to be printed. I just repeated each image in a row, a few times on a letter sized template. Print out.
- Punch or cut images into 1″ circles. Set aside.
- Paint Woodsie disks on both sides and let dry.
- Paint a layer of Collage Pauge Sparkle over the front of the disks. While wet, lay image circle on top. Paint additional layer of Collage Pauge on top. Let dry.
- Set finished topper on cupcake icing. Enjoy!