Every year a friend of my buddy Noelle‘s, makes a Love Mix CD for Valentines Day. This year she wanted the cover art for the CD to be of a cutie-pie, baby couple. Never passing up the opportunity to dress up our kids in costumes, Noelle and I headed straight for the cupid wings and pantaloons!
- Scour the internet for the lyrics to your favorite love (or anti-love, if that’s how you roll) songs.
- Using your favorite word processing program on your computer, type snippets of lyrics from different songs, in different fonts and sizes. Print out.
- Cut lyrics out into strips. If you’re going for the “love letter” look, you might also want to rip at the edges or crinkle some of the strips.
- Lay lyrics out on the photo mat; use glue stick to affix.
- Paint a layer or two of Collage Pauge Sparkle, for a razzle-y dazzle-y finish. Let dry.
- Place mat in a recycled frame, along with a sweetheart picture.