Remember that old In Living Color sketch called “Hey Mon”, about the family who’s members all had like, 12 jobs? That’s what I feel like right now. I have a few, unrelated projects on my mind and wanted to throw out some questions about them to you, my trusted readers. If you’d take a few moments to answer any of them that you have info/an opinion on, I’d totally *heart* you forever and always. 🙂
1. If you make gifts, when do you start your holiday knitting/crocheting? Does the summer heat dissuade you from working with bulkier yarns? If the answer’s yes, would you change your mind if the chunky project wanted to make, was a non-wearable item (ex. pillow, through, purse, etc)?
2. What kind of patterns are you interested in buying? Accessories? Gift Items? Baby? Women’s Garments? Specific project on your mind? On my site, does it matter to you who models them (especially the adult projects), or do you even notice?
3. I’m working on a very small animation project and am looking for a flash animator. I have a cartoonist to do story boards and such, but need someone to translate those boards (as well as have some creative input). If you know someone (this could be a cool project for a film school student) that might be interested, please post their scoop here!
4. Does anyone know an L.A. area photographer that’d be willing to travel to Temecula for a quick shoot in a week or two? The gig pays (although, not a ton).
5. I’m starting to put together my interview for the next Knit.1 article with Tori Spelling and her husband Dean. I’d love to include a few reader questions, as well. If you’re a Tori & Dean or Beverly Hills 90210 fan, or just interested in celebs who knit in general, please post your hot burning curiosities here! The interview is taking place this month, so I’ll need to know soon.
Alright, I’m off to take the kids swimming while attempting to avoid at all costs, being seen in a bathing suit. That should be interesting.
Thanks for your help!