Creative types want to do what they love, be with other people who like similar things, watch creative programming, and listen to creative people. They want to wallow in the hobby/profession/lifestyle that they’re most passionate about. Podcasts are an intimate way to be a part of a creative community — even if it’s only by proxy — and in one’s own time. They are listeners who consider conversations with talented artisans, artists, authors and entrepreneurs like sweet nothings being whispered in their ears. That said, if people are tuning in to the CRAFT*ish Podcast, then they’re the target audience for most creativity-based products and businesses. Sponsor an episode (or two!) today, and see for yourself!
- 1, “This episode comes to you courtesy of…” mention of company and/or website.
- 1, :60 (approx.) Pre-Roll (i.e. beginning of show): promotional copy read by Vickie OR
Vickie to talk conversationally about product (Published on iTunes, Android, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and Youtube-7.5K subscribers) NOTE: This podcast officially launches on 4/5 so some subscriber data is limited at this time.
- 1, :30 (approx.) Post-Roll: promotional copy read by Vickie OR Vickie to talk conversationally about product (Published on iTunes, Android, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and Youtube-7.5K subscribers)
- Linkable banner ad and/or text (provided by company) on Top Center of sponsored episode “Show Notes” post page, can include PROMO CODE for special offer and tracking.
- Mention via Sponsor “shout out” on: Facebook (102k+ Likes)
- Mentions via Sponsor “shout out” on: Twitter (18k+ followers)
- Mention via Sponsor “shout out” on: Instagram (15.2k+ followers). NOTE: Within 24 hours of your order, you’ll receive an e-mail with available show dates.