I *heart* Books
I love surrounding myself with books and magazines especially, when I’m not feeling well. Yesterday, I went on a book-buying binge and came home with quite a haul which included (but not limited to ;-)):
- “Many Masters, Many Lives” by Brian Weiss, MD (Recommended by a friend. I’m already several chapters in–it’s really interesting!)
- “Triptych“, by Karin Slaughter (I’m a sucker for a good detective thriller. Hopefully this is one of ’em)
- “A Witch of Portobello“, by Paulo Coelho (A red-head with dreads & the word “witch” in the title= I’m in!)
- “My So-Called Punk“, by Matt Diehl (Picked this one up for Dave because it features some of his fave bands)
- “50 Years of Movie Posters“, compiled by John Kobal (A total, vintage score from Half Price Books)
- The current issues of BUST, Interweave Knits and Knit ‘n Style Magazines.