Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to spread a little love for yarn crafting. Today, I did just that in a segment on “We Are Austin.” We talked knit, crocheted, and crafted projects to make and give to your galentine … or palentine, this V-day. Click above to watch the segment, then set off to make your a Boho Valentine Wallhanging like the one from the show. Happy love day!
Make it: Boho Valentine Wallhanging
Various Yarn and Trimmings — the more textures the better!
Faux Leather Lacing
- Separate yarns and trimmings into color groupings.
- Cut pieces of yarn and trimmings to twice the length of however long you’d like your wallhanging to be.
- Pair a few strands of similar colored pieces together; fold in half; place piece at folded point, over the arrow; pull tails through loop to secure.
- Continue in this manner, arranging colors from lightest to darkest.
- Trim ends.
- Tie faux leather lacing to either side of arrow, to create hanger.
Hang & enjoy!